HR Project Manager
An Interim HR Project Manager who is immediately available, to provide project and change management support. To join a global organisation, on an FTC, based in London.
A global not-for-profit organisation helping to build inclusivity
Based in London
An Interim HR Project Manager:
- Strong project management experience in restructures and change management
- Help facilitate the overall organisation design process
- Manage individual and group consultations.
- Create and update plans, communication and change management documents.
- Manage admin, such as prepare letters, take notes during meetings and offer general admin support.
- Developing and implement HR processes
- Report writing
An Interim HR Project Manager with:
- Immediately Available
- Strong hands on end-to-end restructuring experience
- EMEA restructure experience or knowledge
- Experience working in a matrix organisation
- Strong admin experience
- May include some travel abroad
An Interim HR Project Manager to join a global not-for-profit organisation
Fixed Term Contract until December 2021