5 days left
- Full Time
HR Administrator - Tamworth - £20,000-£24000 + benefits
Our client is a dynamic and progressive organisation with a proven history, loyal employee base and a fantastic future. They are now looking for an HR Administrator to join their team.
You will be working as part of a small, busy HR team and be the first point of contact for the business for all HR related queries.
Duties will include:
- Managing the administrative side of the employee lifecycle - starters, leavers, probationary reviews, inductions etc.
- Coordinating and arranging all training across the business.
- Managing the absence inbox, updating the HR system, producing reports.
- Maintaining employee files.
- Assisting with recruitment activity - posting job adverts, arranging interviews, coordinating pre-employment checks.
- Being the first point of contact for HR, redirecting calls/queries as necessary to the relevant person within the team.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a varied, generalist HR Administration role. You will gain development and exposure to all areas of HR. The ideal candidate will have first class administration skills ideally gained within a HR department as well as excellent attention to detail. You will have proven analytical skills and the ability to use Excel to an advanced level.
Based in Tamworth, you will be rewarded with a salary of £20-24,000 plus benefits depending on experience.
We would be keen to receive CVs however, if you require further information on the role call Diana Sharp at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref BBBH207)
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.
Learn how Wright Solutions can help you build a better workplace with online courses on Diversity, Inclusion, leadership and teamwork. Click Here
Apply for HR Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly