5 days left
- Full Time
Oakleaf are currently recruiting for an HR Assistant to join our Financial Services client initially on a 3 month basis. This will be a busy role providing support to the HR Manager and a point of contact for general HR queries, covering payroll and benefits.
- Accurately maintaining employee records in line with compliance and regulatory legislation and HR databases: Taleo and Fusion.
- Managing benefits administration e.g. answering employee queries on benefits, liaising with our broker to add and remove employees from the benefits and assisting the HR Manager with the annual reporting and review of benefits.
- Providing support for the onboarding process for new hires, including: fulfilling paperwork requirements, right to work checks, reference process, updating systems and benefit providers.
- Providing support for off boarding such as; liaising with the various internal and external stakeholders to remove the employee from various access rights and platforms.
- Assisting the HR Manager with the recruitment process e.g. setting up interviews, scheduling case studies, occupational psychologist reports, and entering feedback into the system.
- Assisting with the on boarding of new vendors (e.g. putting in place and review agreements, KYC checks and ensuring files have information stored correctly).
- Supporting the HR Manager with the monthly payrolls (UK, Madrid, Milan and Luxembourg). Gathering monthly changes and assisting the monthly report checks.
- Assisting with employee queries on payroll.
- Providing support for processing invoices and responding to letters and general enquires.
- Experience and knowledge of HR operations dealing with general HR and payroll queries
- Excellent communication skills and attention detail
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Experience in Financial Service sector would be advantageous
Please apply directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for HR Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly