HR Systems Specialist - SAP Success Factors
- Full Time
Management, maintenance, support, development and continual improvement of all modules within the People system (SuccessFactors).
Ensuring SuccessFactors provides a fully integrated, fully adopted system that delivers value added management information and is easy to use and access across the business.
A trusted, leading, national brand in logistics and distribution.
* Ensure interfaces run as scheduled, investigating & correcting issues where required
* Support of any SuccessFactors related development, implementation, changes & projects
* Provide SuccessFactors support for all UK, European and US HR teams
* Investigate, report, test all SuccessFactors releases and fixes
* Maintain system permissions to meet business requirements, paying particular attention to access and security levels
* Process all system changes outside scope of site users
* Offer Tier 1 assistance to users as required to help resolve all errors/omissions on the system
* Support for the annual compensation and Variable pay process for all salaried pay groups
* Produce and schedule numerous ad-hoc reports as required for wage negotiations, contract negotiations, data validation, financials, IT etc.
* Revise system levels and controls and liaise with developers to capture new data & business requirements
* Audit usage for mis-use of data, system security, incorrect in-put etc. to ensure compliance to agreed B.A.T audit requirements & GDPR.
* Continually review and challenge SuccessFactors processes and procedures across Gist to ensure best use of system is maintained and return on investment is realised.
* Continually evaluate the information supplied vs the needs of the business
* Participate in the testing of system upgrades/interfaces/enhancements/releases
* Produce written user guides for any system changes
* Training of users on system upgrades where appropriate
* Training of new SuccessFactors HR Users
* Supporting of payroll queries for all sites and Head Office
* Support of the ticketing system
* Strong HR & systems knowledge
* SuccessFactors modular experience at administrator level to include EC, C4C, Comp & Var Pay, PMGM and MDF creation, accreditation in these modules is beneficial
* Solution design, configuration and customisation of SAP products
* Experience of technical analysis and documentation of integrated systems
* Provide expert advice on SAP & SuccessFactors functionality and change management
* Experience of working within a busy and pressurised environment
* Process compliance
* Auditing of processes & systems
* Ability to balance workloads and prioritise to meet critical deadlines
* Communication skills as dealing with people at all levels across the business
* Attention to detail
* Strong customer focus
* Analytical mind
* Logical approach
* Advanced MS Excel
An excellent flexi-bens package.