Assistant Business Partner
Assistant HR Business Partner 12 month contract £29,700 - £32,469
Your new company
A large Public sector organisation requires an Assistant HR Business Partner on a contract basis for 12 months. You will have the opportunity to work in a supportive, creative, positive and flexible working environment, enabling you to be involved in a wide range of HR processes whilst maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
Your new role
Based within the People team you will support a team of Business Partners and manage the administration around the employee life cycle. You will be working on a range of system maintenance, input and development projects with a variety of stakeholders within the People Team, therefore strong interpersonal skills and HR System skills are key to this role. Ideally some knowledge of the iTrent HR system is desirable.
- People analytics - Using analytics to inform decision making.
- Resourcing - Supporting the iTrent/iRecruit system data input and support across the resourcing and onboarding journey.
- Reward - Supporting the research and admin input through iTrent of remuneration and benefits.
- Talent Management - Supporting the talent identification, engagement and planning process.
- Employee experience - Supporting a holistic approach around engagement and well-being which enables employees to have a voice and be their best.
- Employee Relations - Developing relationships between an organisation and its people, supporting the self-service approach and direction into the right support.
- Diversity and Inclusion - Promoting inclusive cultures where individuals can thrive.
- Learning and development - Ensuring employees know where to access the knowledge, skills and experience to fulfil individual ambitions.
- Organisation development and design - Supporting managers to make informed decisions based on sound advice, access to the right support always
What you'll need to succeed
Strong generalist HR knowledge, ideally with full CIPD Level 3 membership or working towards this qualification or equivalent. You will be enthusiastic and ambitious and embrace the key challenges and opportunities to deliver the planned growth of the People Agenda.
What you'll get in return
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a people focused organisation that has a strong focus on diversity, inclusion and wellbeing. A flexible approach to work, allows employees to work remotely if required. Passionate about learning the manager of this team strives to ensure all members are working towards their career aspirations and goals and supports professional development with the opportunity to undertake professional qualifications.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Assistant Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly