HR Advisor (10 month FTC) Manchester
HR Advisor - 10 month FTC
Seeking a HR Advisor ideally from a Legal/ Professional Services background.
The role is to support several fee earner departments providing advice and guidance on a number of day-to-day HR issues to ensure a high-quality service to their internal clients. Responsibilities will include:
- Support with salary/bonus and performance review process and assists with moderation/succession planning meetings.
- Provide employment law advice and will seek input where necessary.
- Support the HR Coordinator and Assistant in managing and overseeing maternity and paternity processes and where necessary; provide advice and guidance to all staff and partners in line with statutory legislation and firm policy.
- Support the Senior HR Manager and HR Business Partners in managing flexible working requests in line with the firm's policy, liaise with managers and consider the business needs.
- Manages and coach partners or managers in relation to basic performance issues and manages straightforward disciplinary and grievance processes.
The successful candidate will have previous experience operating at Coordinator or Advisor level in a professional services environment with strong advisory skills with good knowledge of employment legislation.