A new HR Business Partner - Projects role is available with an international law firm, focusing on leading key UK HR projects across both strategic change and BAU operational activity firm wide. This role will also where appropriate lead HR work streams of Global projects with UK people impacts.
- Supporting the UK HRD and Senior HR Management team to deliver people impacting work streams.
- Accountable for the project administration and coordination of HR Operations related projects, ranging in size and content, supporting the Senior HR Management team to instil project management discipline within their teams and ensure deadlines are met.
- Strategic projects include but are not limited to: future
- Devising and own the UK HR project plan ensuring key milestones are identified and communicated to key stakeholders
- Work stream lead for key UK wide projects ensuring people impacts are understood and communicated to key HR stakeholders, and agreed objectives delivered
- Devising and managing a regular project reporting mechanism for the HR team
- Supporting project stakeholders to build frameworks to plan and manage the continuous process pf change including dependencies, risk, potential scenarios and options to mitigate
- of work, employee engagement and cultural transformation, business change such as restructuring, OD, TUPE and integration abd HR Transformation including business readiness and adoption of new HR tools/systems/processes
- Operational projects include: performance and salary moderation, delivery of talent management programmes and promotion processes, board reporting
- Practical understanding and experience of key HR processes and practices from within a professional services environment
- A HR Business Partner background but with successful people impacting change delivery
- A keen understanding of the project management discipline and best practice methodologies
- Data competent with ability to analyse, interpret and report on key themes to make business recommendations
- Strong presentation skills including production of high quality Board papers, reports and internal communications
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills with a proven track record of managing competing demands
Apply for HRBP Projects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly