Global Payroll Operations Manager
Global Payroll Operations Manager - £95k to £105k + Bonus - City
A global leading investment firm seek an experienced Global Payroll Operations Manager to head up their well established payroll offering.
This is a critical role for the firm and the successful individual will need to display the following skill set.
- You will be the subject matter expert for the entire international payroll and benefits offering.
- You will have a wealth of experience is supervising/managing a successful team across the international space and take pride in nurturing and developing talent through careful mentorship.
- You will have experience in identifying process improvements(Governance), systems implementation and identifying areas of risk.
- You will have experience is developing controls and frameworks to cover risk within the UK, EMEA and APAC.
- Must have a wealth of experience within the EMEA and APAC regions in particular.
- Strong vendor management, making sure that the service you receive is in line with the SLA's that have been agreed.
- Experience in making vendors accountable and have a true understanding of what they can and can't offer.
- Develop and monitor procedures for the preparation, documentation and disbursement of all payroll remittances, payroll taxes, and employee benefits.
- Review and audit payroll prepared by staff and third-party providers to ensure compliance with corporate policies, tax requirements, statutory regulations, and GAAP.
- Monitor, evaluate and manage changing legal, tax and regulatory demands and their effects on processes and procedures.
- Primary lead to manage third-party service provider to ensure effective and efficient operations aligned to deliverables for associates and other clients.
- Administer and manage long-term incentive (LTI) plans in coordination with Tax, Legal, Human Resources, and Managed Service Providers.
- Experienced in leading an international payroll function and related reporting functions
- Managing the payroll functions across multiple countries in both the EMEA and APAC
- Experienced in using Workday/Oracle would be beneficial
- Vendor management and third party provider management (Benefits Brokers)
- Proven experience in managing projects that need thorough change management
- Strong business partner internal/external paying particular attention to senior stakeholders
- Confident in standing your ground and getting your point across
- Strong management skillset who can demonstrate development of talent
- Strong experience dealing with streamlining and implementing new systems and procedures
- High levels of attention to detail
- The ability to control a room (looking at the bigger picture)
- Experience of working in an effective global matrix environment