HR Advisor / Consultant
We are delighted to be partnering with a fantastic client based in Ilkeston, to recruit for a HR Consultant to join their growing team on a full time, permanent basis.
Reporting into the director of HR, you will be responsible for providing generalist HR advice to a range of businesses. You will be the first point of contact for HR queries, employment advice and employee relations matters for clients across the UK. You will liaise with clients over the phone, over video meetings or face to face (when possible) to build strong relationships and ensure they have everything they need to manage HR matters effectively, you will provide bespoke compliance documents for clients, including updating policies and drafting employee handbooks. You will also manage recruitment processes on behalf of clients as well as work on projects such as reward and benefit reviews.
- CIPD Qualified, or working towards
- Strong generalist HR experience
- Happy to travel to client sites as and when required. (Mainly across the East Midlands)
- Experience with international law would be an advantage but not essential
- Confident in providing HR advice over the phone