Employee Relations Lead
You will be using your employee relations expertise to steer the ER team and People Managers to create an engaged and retained workforce focused on a great customer experience and minimise/mitigate legal risks.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing international organisation who are embarking on a large change programme.
DescriptionWorking in a new and exciting shared service function, you will work and collaborate with Corporate Service teams, Business Partners and the wider business to deliver policy, projects and frameworks translating them into plans and processes within your team for implementation across the Group. Along with leading a small team of ER Advisers, this is a hands-on role which spans across the whole organisation. Due to the fact it's a new function, you would be expected to contribute in the establishment of the ER offering.
The ideal candidate needs to have the following…
- Proven experience managing a HR shared service employee relations team, with a strong delivery focus
- Substantial experience of dealing with complex case management through to resolution
- Restructuring, redundancy and TUPE experience
- Experience of tribunal case preparation
- In depth understanding of employment law and application
- Ability to weigh up complex evidence and reach sound conclusions that are fair & reasonable whilst protecting the business
- Experience of drafting settlement agreements
- A customer focus and value driven approach in providing employee experience /HR services
- Process driven with a continuous improvement mindset
- Strong people management skills within a measured performance environment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and able to deliver results in a collaborative way
- Proven experience of service delivery using contact technology and core HR systems
- Highly skilled in prioritisation and organisation of yours and others' workloads
- Ability to travel to support cases as appropriate
- Substantial experience of relationship building and liaison with Unions
It would be advantageous to have…
- Track record of leading others through change
- Experience of Mergers & Acquisitions
- Experience of working with SAP Success Factors and contact management technology
- Experience of operating in an international environment
£42,000 - £46,000 DOE + additional benefits.
This role is based in Wakefield but will be a hybrid of working from home and being present in the office at least a couple of times per week.