Recruitment Coordinator - Immediate start
Recruitment Coordinator - Immediate start Oakleaf are looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented and high-energy Recruitment Coordinator to join a prestigious Tech company based in the heart of London(currently Remotely). The role will support the Recruiting team with the objective of efficiently and successfully organizing and coordinating high-volume interview activity across EMEA. A successful Coordinator will be self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute. The role is initial on a 11-month contract with the view to go permanent afterwards. This role will be starting ASAP What the role entails?
- Coordinating phone, onsite and video interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency whilst delivering a world-class candidate experience
- Coordinate candidate travel & the candidate expenses process.
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date.
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates.
- Meeting and greeting candidates who are onsite for interview.
- Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates.
- Perform administrative duties as required to support the corporate development team.
- Work closely with other coordinators on cross-functional teams.
- Produce ad hoc recruiting reports