Head of Learning Development - Manchester - Up to £70,000
4 days left
- Full Time
Does leading the learning and talent strategy for a fast-paced B2B of c 1,000 colleagues within a call centre / sales environment excite you? If so, then this could be your ideal next career move.
Our client is a high trajectory P/E backed service business which attracts talented ambitious people who operate with agility, commerciality, and pace.
Reporting into the HR Director, the newly created role of Head of Learning & Development will help transform the way learning is offered by delivering blended learning and talent solutions utilising both digital and face to face interventions to maximise learning outcomes and business performance. This is a hands-on role, working in partnership with the L&D team to evolve their proposition.
Headline deliverables include:
- Designing and implementing learning solutions/experiences aligned to organisational capability requirements
- Designing and implementing blended learning solutions which focus on maximising digital learning offer whilst driving best quality learning outcomes
- Ensuring all learning and talent delivery is best in class and adds maximum value for all learners
- Designing and implementing colleague and manager talent programmes, including Graduates, utilising a range of simple talent identification tools
- Leading focused talent agenda for head-office population
They are at the early stages of transforming their learning and talent agenda, so this individual will be joining part way through this transformation and needs to be ready to progress and embed the change programme at pace.
Key experience will include:
- Previous experience in designing and implementing blended learning and talent solutions within a call centre and sales environment.
- Experience of sourcing learning solutions from a range of learning libraries is also essential
- Experience of using LMS platforms and building learning pathways is essential
- Experience of working with talent initiatives including Grads is desirable
- Understands excellent training delivery and how to maximise each face-to-face experience
Well, what's in this for you? If you are an L&D Manager with experience in a sales / call centre environment and looking for a step-up, then this could be your ideal next career move!
Apply for Head of Learning Development - Manchester - Up to £70,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly