HR Assistant, £25,500, Temporary, 6 months
HR Assistant, £25,500
Temporary, 6 months, full time Remote working but within a commutable distance for 2 days a week in Swindon once lockdown is lifted
This role is working for an international organisation based in Swindon. Even though it is a large organisation, the HR Team has an amazing, friendly environment, where everyone is on first name basis. This HR role is a reporting into one of 8 HRBP's in the business.
- To provide comprehensive, effective and efficient support and administration of the HR function with the organisation.
- Manage HR Team's group inboxes with other HR Assistants responding to a broad range of queries and flagging issues to the relevant parties where necessary
- Taking ownership of day-to-day HR administration for a number of business areas
- Maintaining the HR system; undertaking audits to ensure employee details are correct, making any necessary amendments to employee records and ensuring associated paperwork is uploaded to the employee record
- Taking ownership of the starter and leaver processes including scheduling meetings, tracking return of paperwork and updating HR system/personnel files
You will have to be a very adaptable and personable individual to succeed within the role.
- Ability to work as an individual and as a team
- High attention to detail (processing employee records and pay)
- Flexible approach to task and working hours
- Organised and ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ideally CIPD level 3 qualified
- Over 3 years working within a HR department
- Working knowledge of HR systems
- Experience of handling high volumes of email and telephone communication effectively
- Proven experience of working with multiple stakeholders and managing multiple deadlines
The post will be based in the Swindon office and may require occasional travel within the UK. Given the current Covid-19 lockdown and travel restrictions, the postholder will work from home (full time) initially and make extensive use of telepresence tools for meetings, outreach, and engagement. When lockdown / Covid-19 measures ease, the office will re-open but staff may continue to make extensive use of telepresence tools for meetings to minimise unnecessary travel.
Apply for HR Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly