People and Talent Advisor
HR and Talent Advisor
Your new company
Working for a developing organisation that support the nuclear industry as a preferred partner, This people focused organisation believe their people are the fundamental reason for their success and continued growth.
Their positive and rewarding workplace culture is driven by our four core values: passion, integrity, challenge and collaboration. As a member of the team, they will support your professional development in an exciting and challenging working environment, helping you to deliver to your highest potential.
Your new role
To design, develop and implement the learning management system. Be responsible for the company's professional development programme (CPD) ensuring people at all levels possess the skills, knowledge and experience to fulfil the short and long term ambitions of the company for continued growth.
- Build the LMS reporting system
- Be the owner of our LMS, ensuring it's fully utilised, effective and up-to-date
- Build a suite of learning pathways for Induction and on-going development.
- Use digital tools to create flexible and innovative learning programmes.
- Support Head of Engineering (and other business area owners across the company) in building their own materials in a uniform way and loading content onto the LMS
- Create the e-learning programmes, ensuring that materials are correctly compiled, contain relevant links and are accessible by the target audience.
- Conduct a review of all available e-learning and identify which are fit for purpose and where changes are required. Manage the changes identified
- Identify training and development needs within an organisation through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with line managers and HR
- Monitor and review the effectiveness of training and development through training evaluation
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.