Your new company
Are you passionate about talent and the development of talent? Are you a skilled HR Executive with talent and organisational design experience? Do you thrive in a fast paced and customer orientated business? Have you got a passion for people and have managed a talent project previously?
This is passionate family organisation dedicated to creating lasting memories for their customers and have a passion for it's people. This role will be working within the Executive Team, being accountable for the performance of the HR function ensuring that the HR strategy is aligned with the overall business objectives.
Your new role
- Responsible for the planning, development and implementation of the Talent Acquisition strategy for the organisation thinking outside the normal recruitment strategy box to ensure strategies address the right audience.
- Enrich the careers page on all social media platforms.
- Develop content that illustrates life within the organisation
- Create lasting relationships with schools, colleges and universities locally and around the world to encourage student relocation, relationships for work experience, placements and employment opportunities.
- Ensure that the HR team participates in job fairs and other career events Develop professional media presentations to attract candidates at career events.
- Train and develop the HR team in the knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and marketing. Ensure the current training programme for placements is being met and monitored.
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and procedures and implement changes when necessary.
- Overall supervising and advising the HR personnel dealing with employee grievances and disciplinaries. Ensuring the HR department has a full understanding compliance of laws and regulations including work place visas and right to work checks.
- Be able to advise the board of directors on HR legislation in relation to specific circumstances.
- Ensure that the HR teams documentation is correctly created and kept up to date inline with GDPR.
- Ensure that a training programme is developed and in place that attracts and retains the best talent.
- Ensure that the HR team tracks and records team members development ensuring that probationary and regular appraisals are conducted. Lead on special projects and communicate and direct on strategy
What you'll need to succeed
Reliable knowledge of current employment law and labour regulations
Ability to improve HR processes, implement strategies that support business growth and employee retention Creativity
Ability to think in an entrepreneurial way and grow with the organisation
Ability to demonstrate excellent IT skills especially with Microsoft Office applications and social media platforms
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.