Senior HR Business Partner - Talent
5 days left
- Full Time
Senior HR Business Partner, focusing on talent, development and performance, looking at the longer term strategy as the Business embarks on this new phase in this new phase in its journey.
Successful and highly reputable, multi-national Manufacturing & Engineering business.
As Senior HR Business Partner - Talent, you report to the HR Director and play a pivotal role in building sustainable growth for the Business, working with stakeholders across the Business (globally) and embedding the tools and mindset for future success. You will business partner with the Executive team and global senior team to develop the skills required for the future.
Core areas of focus will include:
- Leading the performance review process and ensure that individual development plans are linked to career and capability frameworks but focused on individual and collective purpose.
- Playing a key role in creating a culture of coaching delivered through real-time assessment and feedback.
- Cross-functional career development opportunities to develop commerciality and broader
skill-sets - Developing cross-functional career frameworks
- Creating, implementing and reviewing recognition and reward aligned to measurable outputs delivered through the right capabilities and behaviours -
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing the Divisional Talent Review process to build a strong talent pipeline that meets the future needs of the organisation.
- Review and development of early careers and emerging talent, incorporating digital skills and emerging skills gaps.
- Organisational design review.
- Recruit, develop and retain - leading the talent and succession process.
- Building resourcing capability of hiring managers - ensuring line managers are equipped for effective resourcing
To be considered for this exciting Senior HR Business Partner opportunity you will be a qualified HR professional with experience of operating internationally. You will also have excellent/proven project skills with a particular focus on Talent & Development
Experience of senior stakeholder management are paramount alongside the ability to influence and challenge at a senior level, including working with the Board.
Up to £85,000 per annum + car + bonus