Organisational Development Partner
Organisational Development Partner
Location - Agile working with candidates expected to be on-site once a month in the London or Midlands office.
£35,000 - £41,500 per annum
I am delighted to be exclusively partnering this fast paced mental health charity to source this business-critical hire.
As Organisational Development (OD) Partner, you will support the Head of OD and Talent to drive the implementation of the People and OD Strategy by leading on the delivery of OD initiatives and interventions. You will work closely with Senior Managers and line managers to manage cultural change, as well as operational change, implement new ways of working and ensure the workforce has the skills and capacity to meet current and emerging organisational needs. As well as end-to-end project delivery, you will be required to help develop and embed the core values and behaviours, increasing engagement, driving an inclusive, high-performance culture and supporting a programme of continuous improvement which helps the Charity achieve its strategic ambitions and transformational aims.
- Recommend, design (or assist in the design) and implement organisational effectiveness interventions tailored to attracting, engaging, building capability and retaining talent. Interventions could include, but are not limited to: Equality, Diversity and Inclusion; performance management frameworks & processes, leadership and management development, behavioural and soft skills development, induction, change, health and wellbeing, succession and talent management frameworks and processes, career planning.
- Proactively identify opportunities for performance improvement, at all levels, in line with the People and OD plan using a range of OD theories, tools and techniques.
- Work with D&I colleagues and Head of OD to develop colleagues from diverse backgrounds through targeted development that supports progression and growth.
- Create a culture where colleagues from non-white backgrounds can flourish through development, particularly provide training to all employees on race and cultural awareness and equip managers with inclusive leadership skills, to tackle the feelings of invisibility felt by non-white colleagues.
- Regularly undertake Performance Consultancy, working closely with key stakeholders to propose solution which will improve people and operational performance.
- Work with the Head of OD and Talent and Digital Learning Specialist, to design, develop and deliver a new blended learning programme of Leadership and Management development, as identified by organisational need, and the People and OD plan.
- Deliver a range of OD interventions which will drive cultural and behavioural change.
- Work closely with the Head of OD and Talent to increase levels of staff engagement.
- Monitor and analyse the quality and effectiveness of OD interventions, to identify, design and deliver effective improvements.
- Provide coaching and mentoring support and demonstrate a coaching ethos in developing individuals, teams and the wider organisation.
- Actively collaborate with the development and operation of Organisational Development policies and procedures which support the delivery of the Charity's strategic plan.
- Support the implementation, delivery and evaluation of staff apprenticeships.
- Work with colleagues to assist the design and the development of e-learning modules and resources.
- Work in partnership with HR colleagues to engage in continuous improvement of the workforce, improving processes and procedures, to achieve effective delivery of the People and OD Strategy.
- Apply a project management approach, ensuring all tasks are delivered on time, on budget and to specification.
- Demonstrate a customer service approach to stakeholders and pursue a culture of team working and collaboration to innovate and enhance performance, individually and as a team.
- Strong background in Learning & Development and Organisational Development, including diagnosing, implementing and evaluating OD interventions and the recommendation of practical learning and development solutions
- Experience of designing programmes, workshops, action learning sets, seminars and change initiatives
- Experience of driving and embedding cultural and organisational change in a complex environment
- Demonstrable experience of driving staff engagement levels and evaluating success with appropriate monitoring tools.
- Demonstrable project management experience, managing multiple projects / workstreams simultaneously
- Strong design and delivery skills and background in producing blended learning solutions
- Ability to draw on external insights and implement innovative solutions
- Experience of applying OD theories, tools and techniques
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Professional training & development or OD qualification
- Relevant CIPD Qualification/Membership of the CIPD
- Experience of using a range of psychometric tools, e.g. DISC, Myers Briggs
- Experience of partnering with a number of stakeholders across and complex and diverse organisation