Organisational Development Manager - 6 months - Hertfordshire - £75-80,000 pro rata
Great opportunity to join this commercial, growing organisation on a 6 month ftc. Reporting into the Head of HR, the Organisational Development Manager will work closely with stakeholders to create, develop and deliver a range of programmes that support learning & development, performance management, colleague engagement and the values and behaviours.
You will be responsible for:-
- Review the L&D Plan ensuring it is aligned to values and strategic goals, working collaboratively with the leadership and senior management teams.
- Develop initiatives and programmes that build a high-performance culture, drive colleague engagement and organisational growth.
- Own mandatory training
- Ensure appropriate evaluation of all organisational and people development activities to measure effectiveness and impact.
- Review the LMS and build a strong business case for change
- Establish a network of L&D Partners through a preferred supplier framework.
- Manage and support a team of two; one L&D specialist and one L&D secondment
- Manage the L&D budget and suppliers.
- Act as an ambassador for values, demonstrating these through personal behaviour and performance.
- Work closely with the L&D team to identify opportunities for collaboration, economies of scale ensuring our colleague offering is consistent wherever possible.
You will need the following experience:-
- Experience in the design and delivery of a range of leadership and management development programmes.
- Degree level qualification in HR, OD or related subject, or equivalent experience
- Ability to coach and influence stakeholders at all levels across the organisation
- Project management - experience of running projects end to end
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for OD/L&D Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly