Talent Aquisition Partner - Pharmaceutical
This role is full lifecycle recruitment in a very hands-on, fast moving environment. You will be responsible for delivering effective solutions in partnerships with internal stakeholders, and you will proactively identify and fill vacancies with talented individuals with the right capability and skills in a fast paced challenging market.
A pharmaceutical business with global presence. It is a fast-paced and creative environment which is becoming more agile and creative to create an inspiring culture.
- Full lifecycle recruitment
- Advise, coach and influence hiring managers to ensure best-in-class service
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and candidates and ensure both have a good experience throughout the process
- Collating feedback and providing hiring metrics and data analytics on performance and reporting to identify areas for continuous improvement
The successful candidate will have experience in:
- Delivering full life cycle recruitment services, ideally recruiting physicians, clinical scientists and pharmaceutical Research & Development professionals
- Knowledge of and ability to identify key candidate sources externally to build potential candidate pools
- Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Oncology commercial awareness would be an advantage
- 12 month FTC
- Fast paced environment
- £250 per day