HR Development Advisor
HR Development Advisor, £competitive salary - Hybrid working model
Your new company
I am delighted to be recruiting a newly created position located in the Newcastle office for a large growing organisation with sites located on a global scale. My client is looking for an HR Development Advisor to join their HR Function.
Your new role
Within your new position you will work closely with the L&D team to ensure a smooth induction and onboarding programme is develop for new graduate recruits. You will also work closely with key stakeholders and liaise with training stakeholders to support the training needs.
- Coordinating the onboarding process
- Deal with employee relation issues
- Performance Management
- Coordinate and monitor graduate diaries to ensure they complete various secondment within the organisation
- Ensure graduates training and qualifications are on track
- Liaising with external partners
- Create and implement action plans based on feedback
- Supporting the new recruits
- Ensuring development is provided and updated
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within this position you will need to demonstrate previous experience on supporting employee development and understand trainee development processes and policies. You will also need to demonstrate the following:
- Good employment law knowledge
- Ability to drive change, influence and adapt
- Experience with trainee development
- Able to build strong relationships senior stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Development Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly