Learning and Development Specialist
A maternity cover for a Learning and Development Specialist within a professional services business in the legal world.
Our client are an international business in the legal sector, this role is based in Birmingham and they have a fantastic reputation and working culture.
- Co-design, planning and programme management of core development programmes
- Work on the LMS - feel comfortable navigating around and getting into the detail
- Work with new suppliers and subject matter experts, ensure seamless and efficient programme management
- Work alongside the D&I team to design and deliver diversity awareness training to the firm
- Contribute to the design and facilitation of the firm's corporate induction day in conjunction with other HR teams
- Design and implement proactive communication plans to ensure that training and development initiatives are communicated effectively
The successful candidate will be available on short notice and have a strong L&D background. They should feel comfortable doing all the operational L&D, less so the training but more facilitating the programmes and ensuring the L&D lifecycle is smooth and effective.
You should be comfortable working in the professional services sector.
A contract within a reputable business, exposure to Head of OD and a competitive salary with a flexible working culture.