Learning and Development Lead
Remote working Learning and Development Lead
Your new company
Delighted to have registered a newly created position within a not for profit organisation who are on the look out for an experienced Learning and Development Lead who is able to develop specific training for all individual stakeholders within the organisation promoting a blended learning. This role will sit within the HR & OD team on a national scale. You will be required to travel to the various office locations but the role is remote and can be based anywhere in the UK.
Your new role
Within your new position, you will work closely with the wider HR & OD team supporting on new and exciting projects that the organisation is about to conduct.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Leading on the identifying of L&D opportunities
- Analyse service and business needs for current and future training and development
- Design programmes that incorporate a blended learning
- Prepare training provider briefs and carryout tendering
- Develop an annual L&D plan
- Provide guidance and support to team leaders
- Build relationships externally
- Contribute to projects and initiatives within the HR & OD Team
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within this position you will need to be able to demonstrate experience in the below;
- Designing, implementing and evaluating learning and development programmes
- Experience working with HR functions
- Able to demonstrate good communication skills
- Coaching and mentoring
- Open to travelling and stay away from home on occasions
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.