We are delighted to work with an established professional services organisation in Worcester to recruit an HR Advisor. on a permanent basis. This opportunity has arisen due to internal progression and promotion.
- You will have responsibility for providing business focused, commercial HR support to the business, building strong working relationship with stakeholders and providing first class first line support.
- You will be very hands on, leading on activities such as performance management, absence management disciplinary, grievance, restructuring and organisational changes.
- You will support talent management, career development and salary reviews.
- You will liaise with specialist functions such as Learning & Development in relation to initiatives.
- You will support the HR Manager and Recruitment Assistant with the recruitment process, including reviewing applications and conducting interviews
- You will contribute to and support the delivery of the monthly HRMI reporting, using analytics and trends to support the business with decision making and people initiatives.
In order to be successful in your application you will need to demonstrate a number of year working at HR Advisor level with strong Generalist HR experience, including complex employee relations experience.
You need to demonstrate the ability to build strong, professional, credible working relationships with senior leaders and the ability to provide sound advice in relation to policies and processes. You are ambitious, driven and comfortable working in a dynamic, changing environment.This is a high calibre working environment where talent is fostered, and internal opportunities will be available for the right candidate.
If you feel that you have the required skills & experience please apply today. Alternatively, please contact me on the following for more information: Siobhanwaterfield@frazerjones.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.