Interim TA Consultant - Pharma
Interim TA Consultant - Pharma - I am now looking to speak with excellent TA Specialists/Partners/Consultants who can evidence a strong TA background within Pharma / Life Sciences.
Working for an exciting company in Maidenhead, this is a 12 month interim/daily rate role, sitting inside IR35.
To reiterate, you must already have really strong Pharma TA experience.
Our client in Maidenhead is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world.
As the Interim TA Consultant - Pharma for this vaccines company in Maidenhead, you focus will include:
- Manages the full recruitment life cycle process including sourcing for placement of candidates from both internal and external sources into roles. Roles will cover EU, UK and US locations in Research & Development, Commercial, and Quality.
- Provide consultative input to Senior TA Consultant on candidate cultural and technical fit.
- Drives recruiting efforts and best sourcing strategies.
- Maintains and cultivates effective working relationships with candidates.
- Collaborates with other staffing team members as needed to leverage efficiencies in recruitment.
- Consults directly with management to identify and recommend the most qualified candidates.
- Develops sourcing plan, conducts initial phone screening and interviews with both internal & external candidates.
- Leads candidate debrief sessions with hiring managers and interview panels prior to final candidate selections.
- Partners with staffing and HR colleagues to generate offers, obtain approvals, and extend to selected candidate.
- Utilise active sourcing techniques to proactively recruit passive talent to the organisation.
To apply for the role of Interim TA Consultant - Pharma for this vaccines company, your profile will very closely match:
- Excellent direct recruiting/TA experience - this will include building networks, pipelines, sourcing plans, providing high level consultancy to candidates.
- TA experience in Life Sciences / Pharma is essential.
- Experience recruiting with in the Research and Development/Scientific Space would be highly preferable.
- Global Recruiting experience desirable.
- Must have experience with proactively sourcing candidates and headhunting.
- Must have experience at recruiting senior level roles within an organisation and difficult searches.
- Excellent Communication skills a must, plus self starter.
- Available at short notice and able to commit to a 12 month interim assignment.
This role offers the chance to work within a successful TA team, which provides the business with a flow of excellent talent.