Recruiter - Request ID: 3502-1
Recruiter Job - Emerging Talent - Technical roles
are working with a Large Tech company who are looking to add to their Emerging Talent Team. They are looking for you to come in and work across EMEA supporting on Technical recruitment at the Intern/graduate level.
You will need to have an ability to identify the best talent across Europe and have experience recruiting Technical roles.
The role is for an initial 11 months with the possibility to go permanent. Paying between £20- £26 per hour on a PAYE Basis.
What you will be doing in the Job:
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process for emerging talent hiring ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Collaborate with hiring manager to understand hiring needs and goals, and to develop,
- implement, and execute a custom hiring strategy
- Identify and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, closing candidates, generating offer letters
- manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- Partner with other emerging talent recruiting team members to collaborate on recruiting efforts
You MUST Have:
- 4 + Years experience recruiting in Technical roles/Emerging Talent
- Good understanding of the EMEA recruiting market
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
Willingness to work flexible hours as needed
If you feel you have the experience for the Job, Please apply now!