HR Business Partner
Ashley Kate are pleased to be working with their manufacturing client in Birmingham on a new HR Business Partner role. This a fantastic opportunity for someone to be a true partner to the business, responsible for providing a comprehensive HR service, on both an operational and strategic level. You will ensure that the people agenda drives a high-performance culture and nurtures the agility required for growth. This includes full employee life cycle management from talent acquisition, talent retention and succession planning, employee relations to operational HR and employee engagement. You will have the ability to motivate others and influence work behaviours; managing the balance between a commercial and employee focused approach.
Working collaboratively with the Senior Management Team to deliver strategic HR to support the achievement of business goals and objectives.
Managing and drive continuous improvements against key HR metrics including staff turnover, absence and employee engagement. YOu will need to work with managers to identify underlying causes for poor performance and offer solutions to assist the business to improve and embed the core values across the business in partnership with the Executive Leadership Team.
It will be the responsibility of the HR Business Partner to ensure continued talent management, and succession planning to grow internal talent.
Lead and respond effectively to employee relations and other organisational issues, challenges and opportunities
HR Business PArtner - About you
- Proven background working at a senior HR management level
- ideally you will have worked within manufacturing or a similar fast paced environment.
- Strong UK employment law is essential
- You must have strong experience in change programmes and also managing and analysing HR metrics
- Ideally you will be CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- Able to deliver HR projects to drive company culture
- Good problem solver and able to communicate at all levels effectively
- You must be commercially focused, customer orientated and customer service driven
For further information please get in touch with Jacqui