Internal IT Recruiter
- Sourcing, screening and selecting IT contract resources for Reply UK, Benelux & France businesses
- In this internal recruitment function, you'll schedule and co-ordinate interviews with key stakeholders, lead offer negotiations and close out candidates
- Conduct briefings with internal hiring managers and key stakeholders to fully understand recruitment needs
- Support on internal contract management and third party supplier topics across multiple work streams
- Support in the research and implementation of new systems, tools, and processes to improve Sourcing UK team functionality
- Competitive remuneration including annual bonus and flexible benefits package
- Structured career progression - at Reply we encourage career growth and we will give you the tools and guidance to achieve subject matter expertise and management capabilities
- Vibrant and diverse work environment - you will be surrounded by peers who share your passion about delivering high-quality solutions and technology
- Strong knowledge-sharing culture - you will have ample opportunities to discover emerging technology and industry trends through peer-to-peer learning
- Opportunity to recruit for Reply teams who are operating at the forefront of technological innovation
- Initial experience in either in-house recruitment or agency across a range of IT specialisms
- Proven ability to source and attract candidates through direct sourcing techniques
- Strong and professional telephone manner, with ability to quickly identify quality results
- Knowledge and proven experience of business and management principles involved in planning and resource allocation
- Excellent English communication (written and verbal)
- Degree-level education (Minimum 2.1 degree - Business/Management or IT specialism preferable).
Reply is a leading Consulting, Systems Integration and Application Management company, specialising in the creation and implementation of solutions based on new communication networks and digital media.
At Reply, you will get exposed to some of the latest technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cyber Security, Big Data, Robotic Process Automation, or Cloud Computing.