HR Shared Services Manager
HR Shared Services Manager- 12 Month FTC
We are currently partnered with a forward thinking Financial Services client based in Bedford, who are looking for a dynamic HR Shared Services Manager on a 12 month Fixed term basis. The aim of this role is to lead on the strategic transformation required to deliver an effective and efficient HR advisory and administration service to the business, centred on high quality service.
The role will focus on continuous improvement, monitoring and measuring the service delivered to the business by reviewing performance against SLAs, responding to customer feedback, ongoing process improvements, upskilling and proactive support to Line Managers and by developing a team of high performing HR Assistants. Prior experience of working in a fast-paced, high volume, commercial organisation is essential to success in this role.
- Working in collaboration with HR centres of excellence to develop people focused solutions that are aligned to the strategic goals of the business.
- Leading the delivery of a transformational roadmap for HR services ensuring that the team and stakeholders are engaged and able to deliver on expectations.
- Working with the Change team define how projects are delivered for HR shared services and ensure the appropriate levels of governance are in place.
- Leading on reviewing and embedding best working practice that will deliver a high quality level of service.
- Managing deliverables to facilitate comprehensive and professional HR services to managers and employees ensuring all administration and HR transactional queries are delivered within agreed SLA
- Maintaining a positive and solution oriented approach to work, providing open and honest feedback at all times.
- Championing high and visible contact with stakeholders, enabling clear communication and exemplary customer service.
- Supporting and aligning with HR Business Partners to deliver business driven initiatives.
- Driving service updates in order to improve service delivery.
- Supporting and coaching team members in their own development.
- Delivering on ad hoc projects
The successful candidate will have experience of working in conjunction with in-house shared services and HR systems and will be able to successfully demonstrate an ability to plan and deliver a successful strategy to transform the operations.
- Excellent operational skills e.g. processes, procedures, data analysis
- Excellent technical skills across a wide range of technology products and systems, knowledge of Workday would be beneficial
- Knowledge and experience within an HR Shared Services environment
- Client focused approach to deliver results
- Previous experience of line management is essential
- High quality communication and stakeholder management
- Ability to manage service standards to agreed SLA
Initially working remotely, the successful candidate will be required to be accessible to the office in Bedford.
Apply for HR Shared Services Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly