HR Business Partner (10 months ftc)
HR Business Partner (10 months ftc) - North London - £60-66,000
Our client is a commercial, forward thinking organisation that is looking for a HR Business Partner to join the team for a 10 month ftc. Reporting into the Senior HR Business Partner, you will act as a strategic partner to the business working closely with functional teams, as well as the wider HR function. Their remit includes embedding people strategies and plans that enhance performance and support business goals and initiatives, supporting the business through any organisational design changes, leading on and participating in strategic initiatives both within HR and the wider business and providing coaching and development support to the HR Advisor role.
It is essential that you have the following experience:-
- Significant experience of leading complex transformational and organisational change
- Significant experience of senior broad-based HR partnering, working in commercial, fast-paced and complex global organisations
- Experience of delivering multiple change projects at the same time
- Experience in HR transformation activity
- Strategic mind-set with commercial focus and ability to interpret business goals into robust people strategies
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Able to bring external ideas to ensure market leading HR activity takes place
- Comfortable with ambiguity, ability to flex and adapt and resilient through periods of change
- Not afraid to challenge; ensuring the right decisions are made for our people and our business
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Business Partner (10 months ftc)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly