Leadership and Management Lead
The Leadership and Management Lead's role is to provide a proactive, efficient learning offering to the business which is in line with the people and learning strategies.
Large Law firm
As a Leadership and Management Lead you will:
- Work with the business to analyse learning needs, develop, co-ordinate and maintain learning programmes to ensure that all learning is delivered in line with business goals.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of programmes delivered and provide input to continuously improve practices.
- Manage the budget for the development of leadership and management activities.
- Support the Head of Learning and Development with the development and coaching of the L&D and wider HR team.
- Develop relationships with external training suppliers, e.g. for technical and business skills training and support the Head of Learning and Development in procuring new solutions when required.
- Work with internal subject matter experts to design and deliver workshops and skills sessions as required.
- Work with Early Talent Lead and our Talent Partner to continue to shape and develop our Early Talent pipeline.
- Continue to build on our learning culture and show how learning can add value to our business.
You will have:
- Substantial experience in a specialist Learning and Development role and experience of working at a senior level within a Learning and Development team.
- Learning and Development qualifications in line with role requirements industry recognised/endorsed Coaching qualification, strength based assessment tools or a Learning and Development CIPD qualification.
- Learning Needs Analysis and blending learning experience and previous experience of facilitation and design of leadership and management interventions.
- A good level of computer literacy - experience of working with Learning Management Systems and or Learning experience platforms is desirable.
- Great communication skills, the ability to influence and engage colleagues and key stakeholders.
- Passionate about the importance of nurturing an continuous improvement culture and a role model of the behaviours that foster high levels of engagement.
- Enjoys working with a consultative and collaborative style and when sharing new ideas or new ways of working, they will make suggestions and take their colleagues with them on the journey.
- Self-motivated and able to work from strategic objectives.
- Good planning skills/attention to detail/project management experience.
- The ability to work with and understand bespoke systems quickly.
Salary £40,000 + benefits