Application Support Product Owner - Workday
We are excited to bring to you and excellent opportunity for a Workday Application Support Product Owner, to come in to a British institution and own Workday! This really is a brilliant opportunity to take ownership of the Workday Product, get senior stakeholder buy in and get this product running at its optimum capacity!
Previous experience with Workday is essential however, you don't have to be technical whizz with the product but be able to navigate your way around it and utilise it to it's full potential. This role will require someone with great interpersonal skills, who is articulate and has informative knowledge of this product. You will need to be passionate about Workday and understand it's potential if used to it's maximum capacity. You will be comfortable influencing and challenging Senior stakeholders to clearly define project objectives.
Essentials for the role:
- At least 5 years experience with Workday and full life-cycle knowledge of the product.
- Previous HRIS Implementation project experience, including Workday.
- Experience in applying Workday technology to create value across Finance, Procurement and HR.
- Workday Certified.
- Led on previous Transformation and Change Implementation programmes.
- Able to deliver training throughout multi-site organisations to encourage and demonstrate full functionality of Workday and it's benefits.
This position will require 1 day in every 10 to be on-site at London location, provided this criteria can be met and you are prepared to travel accordingly, candidates location can be flexible. (As and when restrictions are lifted and it is safe/appropriate to do so.)
This really is a great opportunity to join a traditional industry icon on it's journey to future proof and adapt it's business needs into the future. If you tick all the above boxes and would like to be a part of a unique organisation, please get in touch and apply, I can't wait to hear from you.
If you have any further questions, I can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org