Talent Acquisition Partner, EMEA - AVP
The successful candidate will lead and deliver the day to day 360 recruitment model across their designated UK business area. in due course, this remit will widen to additionally include all other countries across Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA)
The scope includes hiring permanent workers at all corporate grades up to Director and across all role types.
Growing Financial Services organisation based in the City of London. Key product areas include: Cash Management, Corporate Banking, Deposits & Foreign Exchange, Islamic Finance, Leveraged Finance, Project Finance, Real Estate Finance, Securities and Trade Finance.
The Talent Acquisition function for our Financial Services client, based in the City of London is responsible for all permanent and contingent hiring across EMEA for the Group. As a key role in this team the Talent Acquisition Partner, AVP will be a subject-matter-expert, with a proven track record in managing end to end recruitment processes from event and inclusive hiring campaigns to volume and specialist requirements across our organisation. The successful candidate will ensure all hiring processes are delivered in an effective and timely manner and in alignment with our organisational strategies and governance. This role will entail close collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders of all levels.
- The role holder will lead and deliver the day to day 360 recruitment model across their designated UK business area. At a later (still to be confirmed) date, this remit will widen to additionally include all other countries across Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA).
- The scope includes hiring permanent workers at all corporate grades up to Director and across all role types.
- The role holder will be responsible for supporting the driving of the employment value proposition, candidate experience and hiring process excellence across our client's EMEA Division.
- The role holder will be required to build effective relationships and provide recruitment delivery and expertise to a wide range of stakeholders including, but not limited to:
- Business leaders and recruiting managers across the EMEA Group.
- The HR team including Head of HR, HR Business Partners, TD&I and Talent Leads, Remuneration & Regulation Team
- External vendors and networking groups
The role is part of the Talent and Learning Centre of Excellence (COE) within HR. The purpose of team is to attract and develop a diverse and high performing workforce with the capabilities to lead and evolve the Group's global business now and into the future.
In order to achieve this the team provides specialist expertise and consulting to HR Business Partners and Clients at all levels within EMEA across a wide range of areas including:
- Talent Acquisition (new area of focus for the team)
- Performance Management
- Learning and Management Development
- Talent Identification (including assessment and succession planning)
- Talent and Leadership Development Programmes
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Culture and Engagement
Talent Acquisition is currently decentralised, with each HR Business Partner responsible for managing the end to end recruitment activity for their client group. This is managed through an agency PSL and our client's ATS platform Success Factors.
The successful Talent Acquisition Partner, EMEA - AVP role will be a part of the new centralised Talent Acquisition function and will play a key role within the team as our client enters the implementation and go live deliverables of the new sourcing model.
A Talent Acquisition Partner, EMEA - AVP for our Financial Services client to be based in the City of London with:
- Previous experience in Talent Acquisition, in-house preferred
- Previous experience in delivering direct sourcing as part of an overall sourcing strategy. Previous experience in sourcing channels such as marketing, social media, internal mobility, external referrals, talent communities (alumni, associations, hackathons etc), industry networking events and campaigns.
- Proficient with technology alongside an ability to adapt to, implement and maximise efficient use of new talent acquisition technologies and tools.
- Excellent Interpersonal and motivation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proven ability at building relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability and comfort working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Confidence and ability to consult with stakeholders at all levels along with the determination and patience to achieve results against agreed recruitment plans.
- Self-motivated with proven track record.
- Support the Talent Acquisition transformation programme and strategy to deliver exceptional hiring in line with our client's organisational priorities and culture.
- Ability to build trust and be credible within and outside the organisation.
Competitive basic salary (dependant on experience) and benefits package for the successful Talent Acquisition Partner, EMEA - AVP.