An award winning Financial Services business in the UK with over 5000 staff are now looking to add to their highly collegiate and friendly L&D team by adding an L&D Specialist. The business themselves are highly receptive and welcoming of learning and see this as a true way to deliver on business goals.
The L&D team currently consists of 4 people including this position. It's headed up be an inspirational, passionate and highly personable leader and will be working with two highly supportive peers. The team provide L&D coverage across the business at all levels.
This will be a broad and diverse L&D role in which the successful candidate will be responsible for TNA, design, delivery and ROI analysis of learning initiatives at all levels off the business with a specific lean towards Management Development.
We are looking for candidates that are dynamic, ambitious, hungry for success and have a strong work and team ethic. Candidates will also ideally come from a Financial Services business or from a Professional Services environment and have an understanding of regulated industries.
- Consult, design, schedule and facilitate effective learning approaches tailored to a variety of learner groups across all levels; both client-facing and non-client facing.
- Undertake analysis and evaluation of existing approaches to ensure materials, content and delivery methods maintain their relevance.
- Work with Head of L&D as required on talent development areas that may include Management & Leadership and Apprenticeships.
- Work collaboratively with team members and in partnership with wider business stakeholders to ensure L&D interventions achieve required outcomes.
- Utilisation of the LMS system and online learning tools in ways that target, engage and meet different learning types, demands and needs.
- Consult, collaborate, facilitate and lead as required for group wide coaching and mentoring interventions
- Support monthly Induction activities as required.
- Undertake regular CPD to maintain and update L&D skills and knowledge relevant to the sector.
- L&D full cycle background including training design, implementation, facilitation and evaluation
- Strategically design programmes, often on a global scale, using a holistic approach, measuring business needs and devising appropriate training solutions that meet these
- Experience of shaping manager development
- Excellent project management skills and able to manage multiple projects
- Strong stakeholder and relationship building skills with the ability to probe and challenge, as well as the ability to work effectively globally
- Programme related budget management
- Ability to work with and manage effective relationships with our preferred external consultants to build/design different learning and development programmes/initiatives
- Ability to confidently feedback on and contribute to the design of those programmes
- Experience in 360-degree feedback management and delivery
- Experience in using psychometric tools (e.g. Aon, Hogan, MBTI, 16PF, Clifton Strengths)
- Ability to identify the best in class training providers and executive coaches
- Overseeing and coaching other team members and the wider HR team on projects
- Experience in facilitation/training delivery essential
- Comfortable using data to both input into design decisions and to produce reports on the impact of learning activities
- Experience of working with LMS desirable
- Ability to navigate and utilise new technology to improve the learning experience
- Highly articulate with excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to tailor messages to different audiences.
- Experience in asset management & financial services industry would be desirable
- Previous experience of sales / client facing training
- Exceptionally collaborative; a true team player
- Passionate and enthusiastic; energised by change
- Flexible and adaptable
- Take ownership for successful and timely delivery of projects
- Very strong interpersonal skills; able to build and maintain relationships with a breadth of stakeholders
- Happy to roll up your sleeves where required to help others