Senior Talent Partner
We have a current opportunity for a Senior Talent Partner on a contract basis. The position will be based in London . For further information about this position please apply.
The role will be recruiting in the corporate arm of the business. The role will be based on a 6-month contract paying between £40k - £45k.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Developing sourcing and attraction plans to ensure a healthy pipeline of quality candidates for current and future requirements
- Manage Hiring Managers expectations to ensure effective fulfilment of vacancies (prioritising the best sourcing method to fill the role, and balancing this will direct sourcing targets)
- Speaking to candidates, shortlisting people, screening on the phone, managing expectations, giving feedback, and taking ownership for the experience for all of the candidates in your pipeline, regardless of whether they are successful or not
- Manage internal candidate applications carefully to ensure anyone at risk is well supported and given a fair opportunity through the selection process.
- Recruitment activity will include posting roles internally & externally, CV sifting, candidate phone screening, interview scheduling, shortlisting roles, organizing and running hiring manager briefings, facilitating hiring decisions, advising and negotiating with candidates on salary and start dates, facilitating a smooth onboarding experience
- Engage with external talent through networking, researching, mapping, creating candidate pools.
- Work with and maintain the recruitment system with a high level of data integrity
- Manage 3rd parties and preferred suppliers, where necessary (albeit focusing on direct sourcing)
- Gather and use market intelligence wisely to help source candidates, and advise hiring managers on availability of talent, skills, salary benchmarking, competitor activity
- Ensure the recruitment process engages and encourage a more diverse candidate population and educates the hiring managers on the importance of diversity and inclusion.
- Supporting the team, and taking a team approach to solving hiring challenges, not working in a silo
What need for this job:
- Solid recruitment experience ideally in-house
- Proven experience of recruiting within the corporate sector
- A self-starter, able to multi-task and self-prioritise.
- Able to influence hiring executives with regards to recruitment practice and selection activities.
- Customer Focused
- Future and quality focused