We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Partner to support the creation of a newly formed department
Were seeking an experienced Recruitment Partner / Recruiter to support the creation of a organisation within a Council. As a Recruitment Partner you will work with a Head of HR & Managing Director to plan and develop a sourcing strategy and talent pipe-lining for the go live of a new commercial entity.
You will be working as part of a commercial project team establishing the new organisation which will be focusing on regeneration and commercial property/ assets throughout Dorset.
Your role will be to design and deliver the optimal resourcing strategy to meet key business objectives. Collaborating with key stakeholders to proactively identify the target market and potential talent pools in order to add value to the project. You will lead resourcing and workforce solutions in support of strategic goals, operational performance and developing organisational and people capability.
Core tasks :-
- Scope/develop role profiles / Job descriptions
- Market Mapping/Salary bench-marking
- Direct and contribute to senior and specialist resourcing activity
- Determine optimal job advertising mix, including job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Craft sourcing strategies using online channels
- Host and participate in recruitment events and job fairs to network with potential candidates in-person
- Advise recruiters and hiring managers on interviewing and evaluation methods
- Design succession plans and internal promotion policies
- Oversee onboarding for new hires
- Evidence of Recruitment experience in an operational environment and track record of delivery
- Strong operational and strategic resourcing experience in public and private sector
- Proven work experience as a Recruitment Business Partner, Recruitment Manager or similar role
- Understanding of full cycle recruiting
- Hands-on experience with candidate sourcing and interviewing
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Experience of working in a business facing role with senior managers
- Demonstrable track record of being culturally adept
- Resilient with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to network via social media and other professional platforms
- Organizational and time-management skills
Initial 3 months interim contract
Mix of Home/Office possible
Possible for Part Time for a suitable applicant.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Recruitment Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly