HR Administrator (Shared Services, based in Bulgaria)
Oakleaf Partnership are currently recruiting for a HR Operations Specialist for a Global Marketing business. The role will be based in Bulgaria.
The role will sit within the Shared Services Team, reporting to the Shared Services Hub Manager, supporting the Eastern European offices.
Day to day duties include:
- Manage end to end employee lifecycle processes: onboarding, offboarding, position/job changes, absence management, payroll processing, HR reporting, record management and benefits administration.
- Maintain solid understanding of country specific local HR policies and processes to effectively support internal client queries and identify areas of improvement.
- Contribute to the expansion and development of HR services.
- Ensure data accuracy in HR systems.
- Train colleagues in position and perform knowledge transfer as needed.
- At least two years' experience within a generalist HR administration role
- Shared services experience (ideally supporting global teams)
- Knowledge and experience with payroll processing and working with an outsourced payroll provider
- Second foreign language desired (Czech/ Slovak/Serbian/ Croatian/Slovenian/Hungarian)
Salary 3100 BGN per month + benefits.
Apply for HR Administrator (Shared Services, based in Bulgaria)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly