Permanent recruitment executive job available in Manchester
Your new company
You will be working for a large not-for-profit organisation delivering employability solutions across a range of UK contracts through a blend of local frontline professional teams.
Your new role
The project you will be working on will provide individuals who have been out of work for at least 12 months enhanced support to find jobs in their local area. The programme is designed to break down any employability barriers that could be holding them back from finding work. Referrals will be made over a 3-year period and provides up to 12 months of tailored support for each participant. By working with employers, local government, and other partners we will deliver tailored support for individuals into gaining sustainable employment.
- Provide advice, guidance, and constructively challenge where appropriate to develop participants capability in the recruitment process ensuring they have the necessary skills and confidence to secure realistic job goals.
- Ensure they have tailored SMART action plans to identify suitable and achievable steps to achieve these goals.
- Manage a caseload of participants to ensure appropriate and effective contractual activity is undertaken by all participants according to their level of job readiness.
- Develop relationships and networks with key stakeholders including employers, Jobcentre teams and provisions and funding providers to ensure smooth operation of all processes.
- Observe and adhere to our customer service standards so that all participants are provided with the same high standard of service that maximises their chances of securing sustainable employment.
- Any other ad hoc duties in line with delivery program requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of working in a target driven environment.
- Knowledge of local labour market and recruitment legislation.
- Relationship building with the ability to persuade and influence.
- Experience of working in a customer focused, results driven environment.
- Customer service experience.
- Business acumen and market insight.
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills.
- Understanding of senior level recruitment methodologies
- CIPD L5 Resourcing & Talent Management or Recruitment related equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience of the employability sector.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
- Holidays: 31 days' holiday, inclusive of bank holidays in your first year of service, increasing to 35 days at 5 years and 38 days at 10 years' service.
- A two-week Induction and Training programme.
- In-house Health and Wellbeing team.
- Pension Scheme - contribution of 4% from employer.
- Life Cover x 4 annual salary.
- A generous sickness package inclusive of 13 weeks full sick pay 13 weeks half sick pay, following completion of a 6-month probationary period.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay following completion of the probationary period.
- Laptop and mobile phone to allow remote agile working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Recruitment Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly