This is a fantastic opportunity for a Reward professional to join a large and changing organisation to establish a Reward function.
My client is a large national organisation based Yorkshire that offers a great work-life balance and benefits.
Reporting into the Head of HR and managing two direct reports, this role is responsible for the following
- Provide expert advice to the leadership and annual remuneration processes ensuring the processes are fair and equitable and in line with the reward strategy
- Review and lead on job evaluation
- Prepare for and participate in pay negotiations with recognised Trade Unions including collecting and analysing market data, pay modelling
- Ensure regular benchmarking and market related pay research is undertaken competitive and an employer of choice
- Maintain oversight of Pension and Payroll operation and ensure reward and benefits policies are aligned with DCMS and HMRC regulations
- Define and manage benefits proposition.
- Establish pay and grading frameworks to support our organisation
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in Reward and have the following experience:
- Proven people management experience
- Strong numeracy skills and high attention to detail
- Up to date knowledge of benefits legislation
- Confidence to be credible and be able to influence with authority
- Global M&A integration and TUPE experience
- A relevant CIPD or equivalent qualification.
- Experience of implementing cost effective reward solutions
£45,000 base salary + extremely attractive benefits!