HR Business Partner
The HR Business Partner will provide sound HR advice and support to all line managers and employees whilst supporting the company objectives.
My client is one of the top UK grocery retailers. They are a successful equal opportunities employer who offer a multicultural working environment.
- Work with line managers through structured reviews to ensure they understand
- and buy into the people issues in their area.
- Develop a HR plan for each area and challenge decisions where appropriate.
- Provide HR support to line managers in managing change / improvements in their area
- Identify and satisfy management training and development needs through Performance Management processes.
- Develop and deliver training / HR toolkit workshops.
- Ensure recruitment practices are effective and efficient.
- Implement induction processes for new starters across the business
- Monitor HR KPIs and make recommendations to line managers to drive improvements
- To provide support, coaching and training to line managers on HR
- processes such as Recruitment and Selection, Discipline and Grievance, Conflict Management, Communications and Absence Management.
- To manage disciplinary and grievance procedures across the business, ensuring all processes and actions are in line with employment law and ACAS guidelines
- Implement HR processes and procedures
- Manage, coach and develop HR Assistants and HR Apprentice
- CIPD qualification
- Previous experience of working within a fast paced HR department
- Significant experience of handling Discipline and Grievance situations
- Experienced of successful dealings with Employee Relations issues
- Experience of dealing with management training and development initiatives
- Experience managing recruitment and selection processes
- Experience of managing team members
- Experience of utlising database information to produce and develop reports and provide statistical analysis
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work for a successful company who is one of the leading grocery retailers in the UK
- Excellent benefits package
- Free parking
- Flexible working