Regional People Coordinator
Regional People Coordinator required to join a well-established Accountancy Firm based in the London.
This is an exciting opportunity to be the "Face of HR", providing support to the HR Team and wider business with travel required to Regional Offices on a regular basis.
You will be working for a well-established Accountancy Firm based in the London.
The key duties for the successful Regional People Coordinator for this Accountancy firm based in London will be as follows:
- Produce, analyse and submit reports on payroll, time sheet activity and basic people analytics
- Respond to internal and external people related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Scheduling People related activities and maintaining People Team calendar
- Ownership of new starter process, updating records with new hires
- Assist in ad-hoc People team projects
- Formulate methods to improve employment policies. Processes and practices as well as recommending changes and operational improvement
- Supporting Regional People Manager with low level ER issues
The successful Regional People Coordinator will posses the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Able to travel to Regional Offices
- Strong analytical mind-set and comfortable working with numbers
- Exposure to employment relations issues
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Strong IT skills, with a good working knowledge of MS Office
- Have high attention to detail
- Previous systems knowledge of Breathe and/or Cascade would be an advantage
- Team Player
- Honesty and integrity
- A "people person"
This Regional People Coordinator role is a permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary and great benefits package.
Salary between £30,000 - £35,000k