HR Officer - London Based
We are currently looking for a talented individual to join a successful HR function within a large global organisation (engineering/ blue collar) with a Head Office based in London.
This business is looking for a skilled HR Officer/ administrator who is comfortable working within a large global matrix and supporting multiple tasks/ directions of work while working with a transformational HR Lead.
You will be an individual who is looking to excel within their career and be open to learning new things within HR to ensure this is possible.
- Support all employee relations issues with the wider HR team.
- Update and review procedures, standard letters and forms to ensure compliance to new employment legislation.
- Proactively manage employee benefits.
- Proactively manage long term sickness and assist Supervisors and Managers with short term sickness.
- Manage and maintain time and attendance.
- Co-ordinate the Occupational Health provision within the Company.
- Maintain all job descriptions and personal specifications.
- Review handbook periodically in line with policy and legislative changes.
- Assist with improving the efficiency of the department through streamlining processes.
- Produce department statistics as required.
- Any other related duties as required.
- Project exposure will be available for those who would like to stretch their experience
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will promote and drive the values of People, Safety, Innovation, Integrity and Excellence. To be successful in the role you will also display the following skills and attributes:
- Degree qualification in relevant field;
- Extensive HR admin exposure and strong task management skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively and proactively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes;
- Ability to work on day-to-day tasks in a demanding environment;
- Advanced computer literacy.
Please contact me should you wish to learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org