Early Careers Coordinator
An Early Careers Coordinator role is available within Graduate Development pillar of the Early Careers team of an international law firm.
The Coordinator will work closely with other members of the Early Careers Team, providing key operational and administrative support for trainee programmes. This involves the annual recruitment, induction and development of approximately 80 trainee solicitors.
- Supporting with the future-trainee engagement programme, including assisting with events (virtual and non-virtual)
- To be a key point of contact to all our future joiners
- Working closely with the Early Careers Advisor on all of aspects of the on-boarding process for new trainee cohorts.
- Co-ordinating all regulatory paperwork
- Providing administrative support for the annual Trainee Induction programme.
- Supporting across core processes such as seat rotations, career development and qualification.
- Being a key contact for all trainee related queries, escalating as needed to another member of the Early Careers Team.
- Interview scheduling, diary management, data collection and entry and meeting minutes.
- Responsible for managing tuition and maintenance payments.
- Administration and responsibility of all current and future trainee files.
- Capturing key data and metrics for tracking and reporting purposes.
- Managing the trainee shared mailbox by responding to queries on a day to day basis.
- Confident and proven administration experience within a fast paced recruitment or HR environment, ideally within a law firm or other professional services.
- Previous Graduate/Early Careers Recruitment experience is advantageous.
- Excellent organisation, analytical and administration skills with high attention to detail.
- A strong team player with a flexible approach.
- Positive attitude with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and deal with pressure.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Trustworthy with the ability to handle confidential information.