Interim HR Systems Implentation - 12 month FTC
An opportunity to work as part of a HR system implementation from a process view
A 12 month FTC based 2/3 days South Yorkshire rest from home
A well established business with the head office based in South Yorkshire and sites across the UK.
You will be working with the Project Manager who is providing the technical expertise for the system implementation and you will have responsibility for the new HR, payroll and benefits processes and procedures in line with the new system ensuring they fit with the business objectives and for the end user.
working with stakeholders across the business and understanding the business need as well as the requirement for the end user.
Looking at current processes and questioning process, mapping new processes, ideas on new processes and ways of working in order to drive efficiency.
Drive the HR system implementation forward across the business in order to launch effectively.
Collaborate with the current HR team.
- Has previously operated in an operational HR Manager/HRBP role and have previously been part of a HR system implementation.
- Have working knowledge of HR processes and procedures for HR, Payroll, Benefits administration in order to process map new and existing processes.
- Is available to commit to a 12 month FTC
- Salary £50,000 - £60,000k per annum
- 12 month FTC
- 2-3 days based in South Yorkshire the rest of the week WFH.