Executive Assistant - Media
3 days left
- Full Time
Annapurna Recruitment is partnering with a Global Media organisation with offices based in London to recruit a team Executive Assistant.
This is a key role and will be pivotal in keeping the small agile team running smoothly.
Your duties include:
- Coordinating the two team leaders diaries and ensuring all admin tasks are completed.
- Support the broader team with general admin duties.
- Diary management, weekly, fortnightly and monthly. Ensure key meetings are booked and reconfirmed.
- Timesheet management.
- Support the management team where applicable, help with presentations prior to meetings etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Management of the training and expenses.
- Excellent time keeping and organisation skills.
- Experience of working in a large matrixed organisation is advantageous.
- Experience of working with management at a global level in different time zones.
- Strong IT Skills - MS outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
This is an exciting role working with a brilliant global team paying circa £30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Apply for Executive Assistant - Media
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly