Reward Project Analyst (interim)
Our client is a market leading UK business with a global reputation. As they look to the future of the business they are in the midst of a number of key projects and one of them has a specific focus on Reward & Benefits. They are recruiting for a Reward Analyst for 12 months (starting ASAP) who will play a key part of that project as well as providing additional day to day support to the growing Reward Team.
The role will include the following responsibilities
- Supporting the review of the current bonus and incentive plans. Providing benchmarking, recommendation and support in redesigning these, ensuring they align with the HR and business strategy.
- Understanding an incoming global job family framework and managing the process of grade allocation for all existing and new roles.
- Working with key operational teams to develop sound work processes within the Reward team and that they suit the incoming HR System (Workday).
- Responsible for monitoring and managing project progress ensuring that project timelines and plans are maintained and achieved.
We are looking for individuals with
- Strong Rewards and Benefits skills and understanding as well as Project Management experience
- Knowledge of job evaluation methodology (HAY)
- Confidence dealing with and manipulating business critical data aligned to excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience of payroll and HR people systems
As mentioned above this is a 12 month project starting as soon as possible. This is an exciting time to be joining the business as there will be plenty to be involved with in the next year and there will be every chance for you to make a real impact and prove yourself to be invaluable on a long term basis.
Salary: c£32,000 + benefits
The best way to apply for this role is through the link below. Your CV and application will go direct to the consultant Jon Terry.
If you do have any specific enquiries you can contact us on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote job ref BBBH209 in any correspondence).
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.
In addition to our HR Recruitment services, Wright Solutions also provides Diversity, Inclusion and Behavioural online training courses. Visit our website for more information
Apply for Reward Project Analyst (interim)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly