Senior HR Business Partner
Senior HR Business Partner
Global Tech Business
My client are a global Software Developers based near Heathrow, London. They are now looking for an experience Senior HR Business Partner to join the business and support the UK and EMEA region; this is a new role for the business and as such holds a lot of exciting opportunity.
Reporting into the VP of HR based in the USA, this role will allow you to be involved in both operational HR duties and large strategic initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify future people capabilities and proactively develop employee potential and identify organisation solutions to address any gaps.
- Effectively support executive and management team(s) identifying and developing talent, succession planning and facilitation of movement across the business.
- Proactive change agent understanding the change required to support the business strategy and goals.
- Lead organisation design including new operating models, ways of working, governance, performance and reward management systems, organisation structures and job design within the Corporate framework.
- Actively participate in business change programmes (including outsourcing, acquisitions, de-merger and integrations) by taking the HR lead role when forming, managing and / or participating in virtual teams as appropriate.
- Effectively develop relationships with members of the executive team and associated team members to establish and maintain credibility by demonstrating excellent customer service support through behaviour, resilience, impact and contribution demonstrating the value adding role of HR.
- Coach leadership team members to develop full potential, developing behaviours, people management and team development capability.
- Create business aligned HR strategic plans in alignment with the overall business strategy.
- Develop, deliver and deploy commercially focused HR solutions that meet the needs of the business and build people capability, engaging HR coaching support where appropriate.
- Deliver effective employee relations support on a day to day operational and strategic basis to support the business.
- Champion the culture and engagement agenda
- Help maintain core values and ensure that all decisions, programs, and processes are aligned with culture and core beliefs
- Focus on developing a diverse, and inclusive culture through the development of culture initiatives that increase diversity of thought, backgrounds and perspectives.
- Strong HR generalist background with demonstrated leadership and coaching experience.
- Experienced working within a challenging and customer service orientated organisation.
- Proven experience working as a HR Business Partner.
- Experienced working within a best-in-class HR function with strong coaching skills ideally within a shared services environment.
- Significant change and project management experience.
- Excellent internal and external customer liaison skills.
- Effective relationship management through to being confident, motivated and resilient around others.
- Exercises practical, credible judgment applying innovative and creative solutions.
Apply for Senior HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly