Head of HR
Head of HR for the UK within pharmaceutical products sector. With administrative support, empower and support the business across all aspects of HR, both operational and strategic.
Leading multinational pharmaceuticals product business with UK HQ based in Surrey, committed to improving the lives of its customers. This role will also support a couple of other local sites outside of HQ.
- As Head of HR, all aspects of HR across the UK both operational and strategic
- Create and maintain a high performance culture through values and embedding culture change
- Establish and maintain robust stakeholder relationships with ability to manage and influence
- Devise and implement strategies across talent management, change management, employee engagement, process improvement, compensation and benefits and risk management
- Up skill and coach managers, ensuring a high level of capability across the business
- Provide HR solutions for day to day business needs, including employee relations advice, recruitment, ensuring gold standard of compliance aligned with regulation and UK employment law.
* Previous experience within pharmaceutical products / health care management environments- regulatory environments are highly advantageous
* Previous roles as Head of HR, HR Director or UK HR Lead
* Proven experience in both strategic and operational capacity
* Previous experience implementing strategies across culture & engagement, training, performance management, talent management, change management, employee relations and recruitment
* Ability to work independently and with agility in a fast paced environment
* Ability to CIPD Level 7 qualified or equivalent experience
Thank you for considering this position. We will endeavour to respond to every application, however due to the high volume of interest this may not always be possible. Please note successful candidates must meet the specific criteria to be considered for this position.
Competitive Salary + Bonus & Private Medical