Talent Acquisition Manager - Medical Technology
This is an all-encompassing TA Manager position which will be part of a new team.
Our client is an international business offering a specialist range of services.
The position of Talent Acquisition Manager will involve:
- Develop and implement talent acquisition strategies/plans with CoE leads and line managers.
- Develop deep understanding of skill-set, experience needed to advance hiring across the COEs.
- Position Talent Acquisition as a trusted advisor.
- Line Manager for the Talent Acquisition Coordinator, ensuring effectiveness and efficiencies of recruitment processes.
- Conduct thorough discussions with hiring managers and team members to understand the needs of the role.
- Guide candidates and hiring managers through the entire hiring cycle from identification to offer negotiation.
- Align recruiting branding and messaging with OH messaging and collateral.
- Collaborate with Marketing and HRBPs to create and implement brand marketing strategies to attract and retain talent.
- Maintain compliance with all legal, regulatory requirements for the hiring process.
- Partner with the HRBPs to ensure successful on-boarding for new employees.
- Create and update all job postings and specification and manage approval and review process.
- Manage the ATS system, provide training to hiring managers on the integrated ATS system and keep system up to date.
- Manage relationships with outside agencies as necessary.
- Keep recruitment trackers and reporting up to date.
The ideal candidate for the position of Talent Acquisition Manager will:
- Have significant experience in an internal talent acquisition role.
- Have experience recruiting highly technical roles.
- Ideally come from a Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences background.
- Have exceptional stakeholder management, with a partnership approach.
- Be passion for exceptional candidate experience for all applicants.
- Be proactive, responsive, and able to balance shifting priorities and ensure that deadlines are met and expectations are exceeded.
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Be able to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Have experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Be experienced in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employer branding.
- Have proficient in the use of social media and job boards.
- Have the ability to line manage team member.
£50,000 - £55,000 + Package