Immigration Advisory Case Manager (Temp to Perm)
A chance to obtain an 'in-house' role for a leading consulting firm as their Immigration Advisory Case Manager. This role is integral to the business model of this firm. A role based in the West End of London but with flexibility to work from home this role is a part of the established Immigration and Global Mobility team with reporting lines to the Netherlands.
My Client is a well known global consulting firm who provide technology , outsourcing and analytics advisory work to a global audience including having a strong presence in the UK and US. This company utilises the cross border movement of its consultants as a key part of its business model and as such the UK Immigration Advisory Case Manager is a key hire for them as the advice allows the firm to maintain its compliance with UK immigration policy.
As the Immigration Advisory Case Manager you will take responsibility as lead and case manager within the team and you will need to draw upon your experience to help prioritise your workload whilst helping maximise the team's performance.
- Lead and Case Manager for:
- Lead for UK extension application process
- Managing and addressing queries from the Business Units in relation to the UK immigration rules in particular the new Points Based System and first POC for escalations.
- Manage cases for extension submission, Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) assignments, Technical amendments and Ireland application submission
- Assessing an associate's eligibility to apply under the Intra Company Transfer or Skilled Worker route
- Responsible for creating and implementing processes in compliance with immigration requirements
- Review roles and standard Occupation Codes listed by the UK authorities whilst assigning Certificate of Sponsorship using the Home Office Sponsor Management System (SMS)
- Review and submission of Extension of leave applications on behalf of associates
- Submitting notifications via the SMS in-line with Sponsor reporting obligations
- Ensure reporting and compliance responsibilities are met
- Provide training and supervision to other team members
- Manage relationship with the UK authorities to address pending application status and close on any clarifications from the HO.
- Preparing and submitting further leave to remain applications on behalf of dependants of sponsored migrants.
- Reviewing requests on then Visa Requests App and ensuring adequate closure of relevant process steps.
Experience within an immigration advisory role (Legal or Consultancy) or within an in-house role.
The ability to manage differing deadlines and projects.
Great communication skills.
A chance to work for a well known Consulting firm in an 'in-house capacity' as well as a salary of up to £55,000 (negotiable) + Bonus and Benefits.