Must Be: SC Cleared
Pay Rate: £500-550/day inside IR35
Duration: 20 months
Location: Remote (with occasional visit to office in S. England)
Designing the aspects and architecture of a central government HR/Recruitment digital solution, including interface, middleware and infrastructure.
* Provide technical leadership
* Design and Code reviews
* Ensure application design standards are maintained
* Collaborate with other stakeholders
* Define and implement application architecture for a complex and diverse system
* Develop software solutions and strategy to meet business goals
* Design the interface between multiple applications, databases, and middleware systems
* Assign and monitor team tasks
* Carry out assessments to optimise coverage
* Conduct tests to ensure application meets the requirements of the end user
* Ensure proper documentation of software design and developing processes
* Seek to always improve overall system performance
* Participate in selection of the technology
* Control solution development
You must have experience in:
* Delivering complex and high-profile projects within challenging time frames and to cost and performance parameters.
* E-Recruitment applications, CRM, ATS and additional functionality (innovative technology); or knowledge of HR systems.
Apply for Solutions Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly